Everest Three Pass Trek
Everest Three Pass Trek is one of an exhilarating challenging adventure trek designed for the trekkers looking to challenge the Everest region of Nepal. This trail includes trekking in popular Everest Base Camp trails while also discovering High Mountain passes, its tranquil lakes with fantastic views of the landscape. This trail can also be taken as the ultimate Everest Experience that is available in the Khumbu region of Nepal. Everest High Passes Trek or Everest Three Pass Trek is combined with ascents of Kongma la pass 5,530 m, Cho la pass 5,420 m and Renjo la pass 5340 m and finally setting foot to the Everest and the greatest view from Kala Patthar. Mt. Thamserku, Mt Ama Dablam, Mt. Kongtega, Mt Everest are some of the best view to encounter during your trek along with the blue lake seen in the Gokyo village.
We start our journey of Everest Three pass Trek with 45 minutes of flight to Lukla only the main entry point for Everest Trek. We follow the trail of high passes on the famous trekking route Everest Base Camp starting from Namche Bazaar and entry inside the Sagarmatha National Park where we will trek through the lush vegetation of pine forests, rhododendron and making our way through Thame, Lungden. We will pass through the narrow valet clogged with giant boulders to Renjo la pass from where our high passes starts. While on the Renjo la pass and Goyko village you will be able to capture charming blue lake, Huge Glacier. Next we will ascent to the lap of Everest via Chola and the scenery is speckled and impressive in the heart content. The Ngozumpa Glacier is the largest in the Nepal Himalayas which can be viewed along our trail. After reaching the summit of Kongma La, as we compose our way towards the Everest Base Camp through Khumbu glacier, we wonder at the sight of Khumbu ice-fall tumbling from the Western side. We will finally complete our trek with a descent to Lukla and catching our early flight to Kathmandu.
Everest High Pass Trek is a strenuous trek leading to greatest pass during your extended period of stay is favorable for trekkers with enough holidays of three weeks. The thrill and adventure in the wilderness of high Mountains is something to seek for is gaining popular among the trekkers with. If you plan to have holidays in Nepal with the average of three weeks than be part of Himalayan Yatri and travel to the highest passes around the world.
Arrival in Kathmandu,
Sightseeing in Kathmandu,
Fly Kathmandu to Lukla,
Trek Phakding to Namche Bazaar,
Trek Namche Bazzar to Tengboche,
Trek Tengboche to Dingboche,
Trek Dingboche to Chhukung,
Morning climb and Trek to Lobuche ,
Trek Lobuche to Gorakshep,
Morning climb Kala Patthar and trek to Dzongla ,
Morning climb the Cho-La Pass and trek to Thangna ,
Trek Thangna to Gokyo,
Early morning climb Gokyo Ri,
Morning climb the Renjo La Pass and trek to Marulung ,
Trek Marulung to Thame,
Trek Thame to Phakding,
Trek Phakding to Lukla,
Fly Lukla to Kathmandu,
Departure for onward journey ,
Arrival in Kathmandu, welcome at the airport. Transfer to hotel & overnight stay in hotel [1,300 m]
Full day Sightseeing in Kathmandu: Sightseeing at Swyambhunath, Bouddhanath & Pashupatinath. Transfer to hotel & overnight stay in hotel.
Fly Kathmandu to Lukla [2,820 m] & trek to Phakding [2,623 m], about 4-5 hours of trek & overnight stay in lodge.
Trek Phakding to Namche Bazaar [3,440 m], about 5-6 hours of trek & overnight stay in lodge.
Acclimatization day. Visit Everest View Hotel or (Khumjung / Khunde) valley or around National Park Museum then back to Namche. Overnight stay in lodge [3,440 m]
Trek Namche Bazzar to Tengboche [3,860 m], about 5-6 hours of trek & overnight stay in lodge.
Trek Tengboche to Dingboche [4,410 m], about 6-7 hours of trek & overnight stay in lodge.
Acclimatization day. Excursion and climb up Narsyang top [4,967 m], about 4 hours of up and 2 hours of down, overnight stay in lodge [4,410 m]
Trek Dingboche to Chhukung [4,730 m], about 4-5 hours of trek & overnight stay in lodge.
Early morning climb Kongma-La pass [5,535 m] and trek to Lobuche [4,970 m], about 8-9 hours of trek & overnight stay in lodge.
Trek Lobuche to Gorakshep [5,160 m], about 2-3 hours of trek and after lunch visit Everest Base Camp [5,360 m], trek back about 4-5 hours of trek & overnight stay in lodge.
Early morning climb Kala Patthar [5,545 m], about 2-3 hours to ascend and 1-2 hours to descend. After breakfast trek to Dzongla [4,860 m], about 3-4 hours of trek & overnight stay in lodge.
Early morning climb the Cho-La Pass [5,330 m], about 2-3 hours of trek & trek to Thangna [4,700 m], about 7-8 hours of trek & overnight stay in lodge.
Trek Thangna to Gokyo [4,700 m], about 2-3 hours of trek. After lunch explore around Gokyo Lake and Glacier. Overnight stay in lodge [4,700 m]
Early morning climb Gokyo Ri [5,480m], about 2-3 hours to ascend and 1-2 hours to descend. Overnight stay at the same lodge in Gokyo [4,760 m]
Early morning climb Renjo-La pass [5,340 m], about 3-4 hours of trek then descends to Marulung [4,300 m], about 6-7 hours of trek & overnight stay in lodge.
Trek Marulung to Thame [3,820 m], about 3-4 hours of trek and explore the Thame valley where we can see traditional Sherpa people living. Overnight stay in lodge [3,820 m]
Trek Thame to Phakding [2,623 m], about 6-7 hours of trek & overnight stay in lodge.
Trek Phakding to Lukla [2,820 m], about 4-5 hours of trek & overnight stay in lodge.
Fly Lukla to Kathmandu, about 45 minutes of flight. Transfer to hotel & overnight stay in hotel.
Departure to Tribhuvan International Airport for onward journey.
- All ground transportation by Car, Van, Hi-Ace or tourist Bus & trekking pick up & drop).
- Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu & Pokhara at tourist standard Hotel on Bed & Breakfast basis (B&B)
- 3 Major meals; [B/L/D] by Lodge menu & accommodation at best available teahouse lodge during the trek. [B = Breakfast, L = Lunch & D = Dinner]
- Professional English speaking trekking guide, necessary Sherpa & Porters.
- Guided tour in Kathmandu
- Temple and Monument fees in Kathmandu
- Insurance coverage for all support crews, their foods, accommodation and daily wages
- Per member 15 Kg. luggage allow while in the trekking.
- Trekking Permit, TIMS & National Park Entrance Fees
- Medical Kit Box for Nepali support crews.
- All official taxes and service charge.
- Personal transportation except those mentioned in the above program.
- Airport transportation, visa fees, international and national flights, airport tax
- Major meals lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu & Pokhara
- Personal trekking gears as well as sleeping bag which must cover over minus -15 degree Celsius.
- Bottled drinks [Hard & Soft] like Coca-Cola, Beers etc.
- All drinks except tea and coffee.
- Your personal insurance such as travel, accident, medical, emergency evacuation & rerouting
- Costs incurred due to any unforeseen events.
- Personal medicines and First-Aid expenses
- Nepal custom duty for import of expedition goods arriving to Nepal by air or road; Postage letter, Laundry service, Telephone calls and all other items of personal nature.
Equipment checklist for Teahouse/Lodge or Camping Trekking
- A kit bag (Carry luggage) in which porters can carry your belongings during the journey (Maximum 15kg/person)
- A day backpack (Rucksack 40-45 liters) for yourself Sleeping Bag ( – 15 degrees)
- Trekking Shoes type “GORE – TEX
- Water bottle, torch light with enough batteries, sunglasses, sun cream, chip stick sun hat, a woolen cap covering ears to protect from cold.
- Personal Medicines for fever, common cold, headaches etc.
- Shoe lace, Slipper/Sandal
- Raincoat, Trekking poles
- Warm and windproof jacket, pullover, T- shirts (not cotton), trousers, socks (min. three pairs), gloves etc.
- Water bottle, camera, Batteries and Memory Cards.
Equipments for Mountaineering
- Harness set
- (7,8), karabiner
- Insurance (helping) rope
- Hard mattress
- High altitude sleeping bag ( – 30 o)
- Head lamp
- Coffloch (Mountaineering shoes)
- Direction compass
- Woolen socks
- Warm under garments
- Gore-tex water-proof Jacket
- Gore-tex water-proof trousers
- Water-proof gloves
- First-aid kit
- Ruck-sack (40 – 45 liters)
- Pocket knife (optional)
- Lip balm
- Toilet paper and hand sanities
- Camp towel (quick-drying)
- Books, cards and so on.
1) Travel Insurance (Mandatory)
a) Have your travel insurance policy to cover theft, loss and medical
problems is an excellent idea for travel in Nepal. Check your
policies available carefully because some policies exclude
b) Choose a policy that covers medical and emergency repatriation,
including helicopter evacuation for trekkers and general medical
evacuation to hospital.
c) Do not forget to say your travel insurance company where you are
travelling (country) and about your activities like trekking, climbing
or expedition and their altitude too.
Note: Make copies of your Insurance policy and do not forget to
carry your travel insurance policy number with you.
2) Valid Passport and Visa
a) A valid passport and two passport size photos with a light
b) Normally, visa can be issued on your arrival at the Tribhuvan
International Airport (TIA) OR major surface entry points.
c) Make copies of your passport with including your visa pages with
you and take it with you during your expedition, trekking, tour
3) Cancellation Policy
We understand things happen and plans change and will refund your
deposit minus a $150 cancelation fee. Once we have booked your
flight between Kathmandu, Pokhara and Lukla your deposit is non-
refundable. If your travel dates change we can generally reschedule
you at no extra charge, but please provide at least 7 days advance
Note: After starting the tour, trekking in your destination: – No
4) Payment Method
a) Deposit should be 50% of total amount per person (to be agreed).
b) Confirmation: On receipt of deposit the Clients place on the
program will be confirmed.
c) Balance: Due no later than 60 days prior to trip departure.
Method: By bank transfer, credit card, cheques, or by cash.
d) Balance not received by the agreed date: We reserve the right to
cancel the booking and the deposit will be forfeited – unless The
Client specifies another date which The Company accepts.
1) Bank charges will be charged at cost and payment by cost
entails 4% extra.
2) Please provide us with your bank receipt, after transfer of
payment to our Account (A/c).