Annapurna Tilicho Trek
Annapurna Tilicho Trek is one of the diverse treks in Nepal done in the Annapurna circuit trails of the Annapurna massif, crossing the Thorong La Pass [5,416 m] and also another feature on this trek is Tilicho Lake [4,949 m],the highest lake for its size in the world, even though there are lakes at higher altitude even in Nepal. On this trek we ascend 5,416 m before dropping downhill to the south plateau along the kali Gandai river valley. It is also known as the most popular trekking trail which leads our way to the 10th highest mountain in the world. We will pass through a diverse geographical and culturally rich ethnic group’s variation with an amazing range of wild flora and fauna. The thrill of walking through world deepest George Kali Gandaki which rise till Annapurna I 8,091 m to the east and Dhaulagiri 8,167 m to the west is another spectacular region to enjoy this trek
This magical trail on Annapurna Tilicho Trek also known as Annapurna Circuit trek lest us adventure the entire Annapurna Massif reaching Tilicho Lake 4,949 m and Thorang La Pass 5,416 m on the way from Manang to Muktinath. On this trail we will have the opportunity for close up view of snow-capped Annapurna I, II, III and IV and other peak which stand above 6,000 m, finally we make our way to Jomsom via Muktinath, and we fly in to the city of Lake “Pokhara” also known as the trekkers hub where you can enjoy and relax with chill beer in your hand celebrating your success of your Nepal trek.
This trail is still one of the demanding trekking trails with all the road construction changing its nature over the past years now you can arrange and enjoy the shorter version of this trail. If you want to customized it, feel free to contact us to get the information.
Arrival in Kathmandu,
Sightseeing in Kathmandu,
Drive Kathmandu to Khudi,
Trek Khudi - Sirung Gaun,
Trek Sirung Gaun - Jagat,
Trek Jagat - Dharapani,
Trek Dharapani - Chame,
Trek Chame - Pisang,
Acclimatization day in Manang,
Trek Manang - Khangsar,
Trek Khangsar - Tilicho Lake Base Camp,
Trek Tilicho Lake Base Camp - Tilicho Lake,
Trek Tilicho Lake - Tilicho Lake Base Camp,
Trek Tilicho Lake Base Camp - Yak Kharka,
Trek Yak Kharka - Thorong Phedi,
Trek Thorong Phedi - Muktinath via Thorong La Pass,
Trek Muktinath - Jomsom via Lubra,
Fly Jomsom - Pokhara and fly back to Kathmandu,
Refreshment day in Kathmandu,
Arrival in Kathmandu, welcome at the airport and transfer to hotel & overnight stay in hotel [1,300 m].
Full day Sightseeing in Kathmandu: Transfer to hotel & overnight stay in hotel.
Drive Kathmandu – Khudi, 7-8 hours by bus & overnight stay in lodge [800 m]
Trek Khudi – Sirung Gaun [2,200 m], 6-7 hours walking & overnight stay in lodge.
Trek Sirung Gaun – Jagat [1,300 m], 6-7 hours walking & overnight stay in lodge.
Trek Jagat – Dharapani [1,860 m], 6-7 hours walking & overnight stay in lodge.
Trek Dharapani – Chame [2,670 m], 5-6 hours walking & overnight stay in lodge.
Trek Chame – Pisang [3,300 m], 5-6 hours walking & overnight stay in lodge.
Acclimatization day in Manang: A short 2 hours hike to Gangapurna glacier & overnight stay in lodge.
Trek Manang – Khangsar [3,700 m], 5-6 hours of walking & overnight stay in lodge.
Trek Khangsar – Tilicho Lake Base Camp [4,525 m], 4-5 hours of walking & overnight stay in lodge.
Trek Tilicho Lake Base Camp – Tilicho Lake [4,949 m], 6-7 hours walking & overnight stay in lodge.
Trek Tilicho Lake – Tilicho Lake Base Camp [4,525 m], 5-6 hours walking & overnight stay in lodge.
Trek Tilicho Lake Base Camp – Yak Kharka [4,000 m], 4-5 hours of walling & overnight stay in lodge.
Trek Yak Kharka – Thorong Phedi [4,400 m], 3-4 hours of walking & overnight stay in lodge.
Trek Thorong Phedi – Muktinath [3,840 m] via Thorong La Pass [5,416 m], 8-9 hours of walking & overnight stay in lodge.
Trek Muktinath – Jomsom [2,710 m] via Lubra, 5-6 hours of walking & overnight stay in lodge.
Fly Jomsom – Pokhara [827 m], 30 minutes of flight. And also fly back to Kathmandu, 25 minutes of flight. Transfer to hotel & overnight stay in hotel [1,300 m]
Refreshment day in Kathmandu: Farewell dinner & overnight stay in hotel.
Departure to Tribhuvan International Airport for onward journey.
- All ground transportation by Car, Van, Hi-Ace or tourist Bus & trekking pick up & drop.
- Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu & Pokhara at tourist standard Hotel on Bed & Breakfast basis (B&B)
- 3 Major meals; [B/L/D] by Lodge menu & accommodation at best available tea-house lodge during the trek. [B = Breakfast, L = Lunch & D = Dinner]
- Professional English speaking trekking guide, necessary Sherpa & Porters.
- Guided tour in Kathmandu
- Temple and Monument fees in Kathmandu
- Insurance coverage for all support crews, their foods, accommodation and daily wages
- Per member 15 Kg. luggage allow while in the trekking.
- Trekking Permit, TIMS & National Park Entrance Fees
- Medical Kit Box for Nepali support crews.
- All official taxes and service charge.
- Personal transportation except those mentioned in the above program.
- Airport transportation, visa fees, international and national flights, airport tax
- Major meals lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu & Pokhara
- Personal trekking gears as well as sleeping bag which must cover over minus -15 degree Celsius.
- Bottled drinks [Hard & Soft] like Coca-Cola, Beers etc.
- All drinks except tea and coffee.
- Your personal insurance such as travel, accident, medical, emergency evacuation & rerouting
- Costs incurred due to any unforeseen events.
- Personal medicines and First-Aid expenses
- Nepal custom duty for import of expedition goods arriving to Nepal by air or road; Postage letter, Laundry service, Telephone calls and all other items of personal nature.
Equipment checklist for Teahouse/Lodge or Camping Trekking
- A kit bag (Carry luggage) in which porters can carry your belongings during the journey (Maximum 15 kg/person)
- A day backpack (Rucksack 40-45 liters) for yourself Sleeping Bag ( – 15 degrees)
- Trekking Shoes type “GORE – TEX
- Water bottle, torch light with enough batteries, sunglasses, sun cream, chip stick sun hat, a woolen cap covering ears to protect from cold.
- Personal Medicines for fever, common cold, headaches etc.
- Shoe lace, Slipper/Sandal
- Raincoat, Trekking poles
- Warm and windproof jacket, pullover, T- shirts (not cotton), trousers, socks (min. three pairs), gloves etc.
- Water bottle, camera, Batteries and Memory Cards.
Equipment for Mountaineering
- Harness set
- (7,8), karabiner
- Insurance (helping) rope
- Hard mattress
- High altitude sleeping bag ( – 30 o)
- Head lamp
- Coffloch (Mountaineering shoes)
- Direction compass
- Woolen socks
- Warm under garments
- Gore-Tex water-proof Jacket
- Gore-Tex water-proof trousers
- Water-proof gloves
- First-aid kit
- Ruck-sack (40 – 45 liters)
- Pocket knife (optional)
- Lip balm
- Toilet paper and hand sanitizes
- Camp towel (quick-drying)
- Books, cards and so on.
1) Travel Insurance (Mandatory)
a) Have your travel insurance policy to cover theft, loss and medical
problems is an excellent idea for travel in Nepal. Check your
policies available carefully because some policies exclude
b) Choose a policy that covers medical and emergency repatriation,
including helicopter evacuation for trekkers and general medical
evacuation to hospital.
c) Do not forget to say your travel insurance company where you are
travelling (country) and about your activities like trekking, climbing
or expedition and their altitude too.
Note: Make copies of your Insurance policy and do not forget to
carry your travel insurance policy number with you.
2) Valid Passport and Visa
a) A valid passport and two passport size photos with a light
b) Normally, visa can be issued on your arrival at the Tribhuvan
International Airport (TIA) OR major surface entry points.
c) Make copies of your passport with including your visa pages with
you and take it with you during your expedition, trekking, tour
3) Cancellation Policy
We understand things happen and plans change and will refund your
deposit minus a $150 cancelation fee. Once we have booked your
flight between Kathmandu, Pokhara and Lukla your deposit is non-
refundable. If your travel dates change we can generally reschedule
you at no extra charge, but please provide at least 7 days advance
Note: After starting the tour, trekking in your destination: – No
4) Payment Method
a) Deposit should be 50% of total amount per person (to be agreed).
b) Confirmation: On receipt of deposit the Clients place on the
program will be confirmed.
c) Balance: Due no later than 60 days prior to trip departure.
Method: By bank transfer, credit card, cheques, or by cash.
d) Balance not received by the agreed date: We reserve the right to
cancel the booking and the deposit will be forfeited – unless The
Client specifies another date which The Company accepts.
1) Bank charges will be charged at cost and payment by cost
entails 4% extra.
2) Please provide us with your bank receipt, after transfer of
payment to our Account (A/c).